Sunday, March 29, 2009

Windy Day

Here is Miss Liz workin her red bow. What a ham!

All the ladies- very sweet.
What a cute family- Erin, you look great!So this is what it's like to have three brothers?
This is the 'test shot'. I just thought it was cute because everyone's 'getting ready'. Fixing hair, looking at cell phone, etc. Raw- love it.
Aunt Dana with her little Liz!


If I remember correctly, he said they've been married 43 years. How sweet!



So if I ever have to take pictures of another group this size, they're going to have some stiff competition. This family was so sweet and patient with me. I am so honored they asked me to capture this for them.

2 comments:

Amy 10:08 AM  

On behalf of my portion of the LaMore's we thank you for taking us all on - it was great!!

Mallory Cervas 7:41 AM  

Thanks, Amy! You have a beautiful family.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP