Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mini Sessions

Well, it's officially fall....which means that Christmas is around the corner. I'm looking into doing a 'mini session' day.... before I make it official, I want to make sure people are interested.


Here's what I'm thinking:
When: Saturday November 21 st

Where: Not exactly sure yet. There's a cute field off of 290 that has a large oak tree, but I'm still looking at other locations where a lot of people can come in and out. I'm also in search of a good chair to recover to bring to the photos. I'm thinking something vintage.... we'll see :)

Time: I will probably shoot for a few hours- I like either early morning (9-11) or late afternoon (3-5). The sessions are 30 minutes for $60. This includes all the pictures and rights to printing. It usually takes me one to two weeks to complete the turn around.

Leave me a comment or email me (mallory.cervas@gmail.com) if you're interested!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP